What you will do
- You will work up to 40h/week in a business and IT-focused environment as a Software Developer.
- You will be involved in challenging and rewarding development projects with our clients.
What we expect
- You have experience in software development.
- You are highly motivated to deliver excellent solutions.
- You have gained exposure to Java, the JVM, as well as its frameworks, tools and libraries.
- You are both detail-oriented and also able to see the “big picture”.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy tackling challenges as part of a team.
- You possess very good command of both German and English.
- Your experience in other programming languages is a great bonus.
Terms we work with
- Version control tools (e.g. GIT, Mercurial, SVN, …)
- Java Frameworks (e.g. Java JEE, Spring, Spring-MVC, Spring Boot, JPA, Hibernate, …)
- CSS, HTML, and frontend frameworks (e.g. React, Angular, Vuejs, jQuery, …)
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- CI/CD (Jenkins, Bamboo, DevOps)
- IDEs (e.g. Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, …)
- Test automation tools (e.g. JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, …)
- Microservices and containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- SQL (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, …) and/or NoSQL databases
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, …)
- Scrum, Kanban
- XML, SOAP, SOA, REST
It does not matter if you are unfamiliar with any of these terms. We’re still interested in getting to know you, your skills and motivation.
What we offer
- You decide! You decide when you work, where you work, how much you work!
- Free choice of hardware. Do you want to work with special hardware? No problem, you can choose your own hardware and use it privately as well.
- Fair payment. We believe in equal payment for equal performance. We believe employees and companies win together. We want our employees to develop to new levels of skill, performance and payment.
What we don’t care about