What you will do
- You will work up to 40h / week in a business and IT-focused environment as an IT Trainer (part-time employment also possible)
- You will perform trainings for our customers in the DACH region
- You will be able to improve your knowledge about exciting IT technologies and methods such as Scrum, Kanban or ITIL.
- You will maintain and create technical course materials
What we expect
Our “must have” requirements are
- You are able to organise yourself: you choose and book your own hotels, travel tickets, etc.
- You are communicative and not afraid of getting in touch with customers (you proactively give them a phone call before a training starts and ask what they really want to achieve)
- You have a fact-oriented mindset. We do not agree with others for the sake of convenience, but challange them to on their opinions.
- You are comfortable with moderating a training for multiple days in German as well as in English
- You are not afraid of technology. You do not require highly sophisticated GUI frontends, but are happy to find creative lightweight solutions on the command line or in the cloud
- You embrace new technologies, methods and products. Whether you interact with customers or with other team members, you’re up-to-date and excited to experiment with new technology.
In a nutshell: metamorphant and you are a match made in heaven
Our “nice to have” requirements are
- You have professional experience as an IT Trainer or a similar role
- You have professional experience in designing technical course material.
What we offer
- You decide! You decide when you work, where you work, how much you work!
- Free choice of hardware. Do you want to work with special hardware? No problem, you can choose your own hardware and use it privately as well.
- Fair payment. We believe in equal payment for equal performance. We believe employees and companies win together. We want our employees to develop to new levels of skill, performance and payment.